Monday, October 13, 2008

Stop This Train

I can't help but sympathize with John Mayer's lyrics;

Stop this train
I want to get off and go home again
I can't take the speed it's moving in
I know I can't but honestly won't someone stop this train

Life seems to be flying by here in Boulder. School and midterms are overwhelming, but midterms means that I am 'mid'- way done with my last semester of college ever. My excitement of being so close just drives me to keep going. Beyond school,the next upcoming Boulder holiday is Halloween, not a small occasion around here. Although I'm not sure what I am dressing up as yet, October 31st is never a bummer day here. Beyond Halloween, Thanksgiving break is looking pretty exciting as well. I just got a ticket to spend 8 days in Guatemala with Chino. Yes, they eat turkey and celebrate, so I won't be missing any American festivities.


FIRST SNOWFALL. Today was the first dusting of snow over the Flatirons and it was beautiful. I always love seeing all the cars, that must have driven down from the mountains, with a little snow covering...winter is coming! Getting ready to get my snowboard on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous of your exciting thanksgiving plans!!! And I bet the snow was beautiful...I wanna visit before you are done with school/boulder.

oh and I feel ya on the stress of this last semester but at least it is the LAST one! love you